They and he unchanged to me….

Each day when my sleeps depart,

I search myself in the morning dark.

Mirror images are fading now days,

Finding the lost girl in the hidden phase.

Dressed up, covered with a smile on my face,

So, that mom would not recognize the change in my ways.

As I step out of the gate,

I make false smiles and happiness as my dearest mate.

Living in the world of new friends,

Its hard not to miss the past friendships ends.

Meeting him everyday has become a routine,

Still heart misses the old days dating.

Some things are changing or the change is in me?

The emotions, which I have, is slowly depleting…

Fighting with each relation, my heart is in a fix,

Don’t know what to do; my mind is completely in a mix

The time I am with him, he makes me feel his love,

As I think of my parents, there loves comes all above.

Understanding them, understanding him,

Where is the time to understand myself?

The dreams, which once my eyes felt are all depleting and coming to an end.

Evening approaches again with many queries,

Mind is prepared but heart is still overflowing with many worries.

Night is the toughest episode of my days,

All my love for both of them, start pouring down my face.

Heart cries deep inside,

But the tears come each night.

Mom and dad gave me life,

It’s with him I knew, how to live my life.

They gave me the destiny but the root is he,

Will they some day stop asking, who is important?

Because they and he are the unchanged for me.

12 Comments Add yours

1. soumyav says:

Beautifully written..its so intense ,the importance of whom! the fact of life,the complexity of love,the indecisiveness of the phase, the longevity to be loved,the feeling to be understood…its all there… does it reflect you?

1. jyoti7208 says:

ya, soumyav… it is a phase i m going through each day and night…
      but still cant find a way to make it clear…hope as i walk along this path
      i get all my answers.. and thankyou so very much.. i hv started lovin you…:P

1. soumyav says:

just have faith,believe in yourself and listen to your conscience however hard it may be… you dnt need to prove anythng to anybdy,love doesn’t need any explanation…but simultaneously, have a clear mind to realise what is the right time for what?

2. jyoti7208 says:

ya same way even my thoughts run…stay quite and be patient and vl get wat v desire definately…

3. soumyav says:

best wishes for everything 🙂

2. soumyav says:

hey jyoti! nominating you for the one lovely blog award! hope it makes u smile more… check it by clicking here http://wp.me/p1Zs7k-uH

1. jyoti7208 says:

thankyou…somya…it relly added smile on my face…thanks 🙂

1. soumyav says:

welcome dear! 🙂

3. You are a rainbow, born to be in the sun; life does have its cloudy days, but if there are too many, find someone new to bring you the sun. Lovely poem but so sad.

1. jyoti7208 says:

Thankyou, for ur kindly words.
      and i envy you for that…
      always be joined with ma blog, it gives me strength.

4. Midnighthues says:

Jyothi, the turbulence of growing up has its share of excitement as well as pains, nothing is more deep rooted than your parents’ love for you. I hear your dilemma of – to be or not to be… as time flies you will understand what is more important to you, nonetheless with some angst. You write well dear and keep penning those lines, to let your thoughts and feelings out. God bless!

1. jyoti7208 says:

thankyou so much agandhari maam. m really greatful and ur words means alot to me.
      just thanks it really helps me alots.